Friday, July 6, 2007

Stay tuned....Good stuff ahead

Please check back shortly....

I absolutely REFUSE to write another post without smothering it in pictures of Lily Lu. This whole thing is supposed to be about her anyways- and my camera is broken!!! The world is missing out on the cutest little 18 month old chubby cheeked sassy frass to ever walk planet earth....

I'm getting it fixed within a day or so...or buying a new one. Until then, I am just bursting at the seams with the mindless ramblings of a 23 mother swimming,floating,at times drowning, and positively bursting through this wonderful life.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So i came to get a Lily LU update because I am freaking out about not thinking I remember what she looks like and there is nothing!!!! BUT I did scroll down and I am not even kidding I did it soo cautiously because I knew I was going to start crying like a baby. Well I scrolled down at my own risks and the tears started rollin...I miss my lily lu la and of course you rae:) I love you guys
YOU TOO TYLER TONS AND TONS not even kidding

MOM said...

Who the heck is this anonymous person??? Do they not realize all they have to do is check the "other" box and type their name in the comment section? I have a feeling it is Sarah Anne - Could I be right? If so...We paid a lot of money for your education and I thought computer use was part of that education!!! Get with the 21st century Anonymous...We want to know who you are - otherwise I am left to fear it is some online stalker that I must track down and deal with! (I do own a gun and I know how to use it!!!)
MOM