Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cozy day

I lOvE mOMmY.

sHe LoVeS Me.

wE LoVe dADdY, YeS SiR-ee

hE loVes Us
AnD sO YoU SeE...


wE ArE a HaPpY FaMilY.
-LDS Children's Primary hymn

(Fabulous art courtesy of Lily and Mommy. Cuz on a cloudy day, when you're fighting colds...nothin' beats the classic paper plates & noodles art that now adorns 82% of American houses with children under 7. Lily's purple butterfly earrings are a particularly favorite detail. There was a day I would have sworn NO such kitsch would be splashed all over my refrigerator. nOt AnYmOrE.)

*Lily also insisted we wrap the hanging masterpiece in this lovely pink bag, and give it to Daddy as soon as he gets home for a "Duwr-bay" (birthday) present. We're sure he'll love it.

4 comments:

Daron and Jamee said...

Did you get my warm and cozy present that I was so excited to give to you??? I hope you guys get to feeling better REALLY soon!
Jamee

Rae's Corner said...

Jamee - your gift of homemade chicken noodle and garlic breadsticks could not have been more HEAVEN SENT. You are a gem. Between you, and my wonderful hubby who got to cleaning the house and taking care of the girls while I took my stuffy congested head to bed....I am the luckiest girl in town.

Thanks again and again for being such a dear and thoughtful friend...

Rae

Rae's Corner said...

Soup. i meant to say homemade chicken noodle soup. Yum Yum Yum.

Auntie mal said...

awwww I love them sooo much!!!! Lily and london are sooo cute I love how they play together! awwwwwwwwww! luv ya Auntie mal