Monday, December 22, 2008

Pillow talk

"I'm sad you have to go back to work tomorrow. Isn't it nice how we love to spend time together? I was thinking about this today, and I guess I take for granted the fact that not all marriages are like that...I just assume everyone wants spend all their time together when they're married, but some don't."

"Weird. It's like for us, we can't get enough of each other."

"Yeah, I always want to be with you."

"Yep, especially this morning. We really couldn't get enough time together this morning, huh?" (*I think the phrase "Why don't you just do us all a favor and not talk for the rest of the day" was muttered during the Sunday morning church preparation)

"Well, not this morning. But every other morning usually."

"Yep."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I too share your sentiments: "Aren't all married couples blissfully in-love (well, at least 98% of the time)?!?
I cannot believe I missed The Ladybugs 1st birthday festivities!? I LOVE your centerpieces. Doesn't everyone know that the true success of a party (especially for a one year old) is measured ENTIRELY on the centerpiece?! haha.
I love your OCD/Momzilla tendencies. It is b/c of you that I feel normal (b/c I know that there is someone else in the world as neurotic and silly as me).