Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coming soon...

I fished....and feasted. Thanks for the comments from my less vocal commentators (and emails). I love you, and my loyal "regulars'" shout outs...

More to come. Not in the mood to post today.

Upcoming Post titles:

1. Why it's best NOT to accidentally mix chlorine cleaning products with ammonia and almost kill your husband: An ambulance story. (Don't worry, happy ending.)



2. Book review: The Strong Willed Child.


(Oreo face Lily. I'm really into summer pics lately, apparently. This one was too cute to be missed.)


Until then, I'm off to consume the box of Hostess chocolate cupcakes I have on special order from my now recovered husband on his way home from class. With a glass of milk. Kiss off, scale.

TTFN.

4 comments:

Daron and Jamee said...

Yesterday I made 6 cupcakes for Carter and some friends. With the rest of the batter I made a cake. Carter and Brigham destroyed it in the living room. After dinner, the kids were playing with daron. I made frosting. I scooped cake from pan to my bowl. I scooped frosting from other bowl and glopped it onto the pieces of cake. I put ice cream on top of everything. I mixed it all together. I ate it. I loved it.

Jamee

Tyler? Almost dead? But he is such a nice guy....

Ciara Pegoda (Cavin) said...

Rae - OK, your lovely little sister gallivanting all over England told me you had a blog. I LOVE IT! So good to see/hear how you're doing, you're an absolute riot. The girls are DARLING, precious and everything in between! I can't wait to make this a regular on my reading!!! LUVS!
Ciara

Amy said...

I can't take it... the suspense is killing me! Rachel, will you PLEASE tell us how you almost killed Tyler. I must know.

Hope all is well with EVERYONE.

Love,
Amy

Rae's Corner said...

Ciara PEGODA!!!!!

AAAA!!! I heard you got married! Congrats congrats congrats!

Where are you now?

I'm so glad to hear from you!

rae