Friday, May 22, 2009

Only the Best...

He spent days and days.

In the hot HOT hot sun. Shoveling dirt, hammering nails, hauling loads, and digging holes .



And nights, too. dark DARK dark nights. Out with the lamp, building and measuring and cursing. Just kidding. He didn't curse. (Mommy might have though)



All so they can spend their summer afternoons in the backyard like this:










What a guy. What a Daddy.

I know two little girls who have a pretty massive crush on him. I can't say I'm surprised...so do I.


Thank you for all of your hard work, you are simply the best. Always have been.






5 comments:

Daron and Jamee said...

So Wonderful.

Dads are awesome!

Jamee

Amy said...

The girls are so big! And the backyard looks awesome. What a fun summer it will be for the Haack fam...

Amy said...

I totally want one of those in MY backyard. Popsicles, trampoline, sandy diapers... the whole nine yards. What a good honey you have. I have one too. How'd we get so lucky?

Joan said...

What a stud. He's officially earned the title of "human back-hoe." He can whine to Brandon about the torturous job it is to dig a hole for a trampoline. He's been there, done that...and I have a feeling it's something he hopes never to do again.

auntie mal said...

MY GIRLIES! and my wonderful bro-in-law! I love my girls 9and rae too.........i guess) haha LOve ya ALL