Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Are you sick of it yet?




We're still in the backyard. Soaking up the delicious warmth of summer.

Thoughts, ramblings, and detailed posts are on hold for a time.
I'm just not tired of it yet.





But sometimes they are....



Ps. My car and car seats look DISGUSTING (result of that squeezed out foundation previously mentioned and bad karma coming my way for swearing I would "never be one of those gross mom whose cars smelled like old hamburgers and pee diapers)...but you've gotta love the Sonic Happy Hour for icy cold drinks... and the nacho cheese covered faces (result of a mother's desperate attempt to calm down a screaming three year-old after she fell and bumped her head at the pool. When asked what would make her feel better she replied, "Owange chips...da owange ones").

4 comments:

Daron and Jamee said...

You are really going to miss summer.

But don't think about it.

Jamee

Anonymous said...

I envy you more and more i read these because you have the CUTEST girls on the earth. I miss them and I can't wait to see them again with their new cousin.

INA.......IAN

auntie mal said...

i LOVE that pic of london with the orange lips haha! and cute cute lily! <3 i just love my girls and summer and p.s. I will loooooooooove to take lily to the water park...ANYDAY!

Sarah Hansen said...

Cutest girlies ever. Great pics:)