Monday, October 19, 2009

The Great Matter

You have noticed I didn't go private, right?

I did it for about two hours, decided it was lame...

I missed a bunch of names to allow entrance (including my own mother - you didn't send me your email address!)

Plus it caps out at 100 people...and I think we all know...I have THOUSANDS of followers.

That was a joke.

I'm going to be safe-guarding the blog in other ways (ways I cannot tell you, because you might be the serial killer).

Other than that, I'm taking the risk. My life is officially an open book.



Toodles!


(Immediate family, i.e., my followers, i.e. the reason a capacity of 100 viewers just isn't going to be possible)


1 comment:

Alexis said...

As President of the "Raes Corner Blog" fan club...glad to hear you reconsidered on the "private" setting. Me and my good buddy "Smith & Wesson" have your back!
MOM