Friday, October 9, 2009

Pics to come and a random thought.

We took some family photos a few weeks ago. I'll post them when they are ready. However, now that there has been some time and emotional distance between that day and now, I can laugh about the following person disturbing the pictures....

Hmmm, who might that be?


I happened upon a most insightful passage in the book I'm reading:

"...whatever she is doing, makes me feel sweetly rewarded, bound up with a full-souled woman, a lover of daylight and dense life, the miscellaneous swarming air of families..."

Gosh, I hope I make you feel that way too.
Unfortunately, I think your passage would sound more accurately like this:

"...whatever she is doing, makes me feel slightly anxious, bound up with a full-souled woman plagued with endless requests, a lover of drama and insane life, the miscellaneous swarming air of a group of in-laws too large and too loud."


But deary, it is my dream that you will eventually feel the former. I'm working on it.







1 comment:

Joan said...

Oh my romantic...that pic of you and Tyler is so dreamy, Rae. That must be framed and displayed in your room--ie: your sanctuary of love :) haha.