Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our new pet.

I know I said I was taking a little break. And I am. But I will still continue to post the darling things my girls come up with...because you just have to catch them while you can. These sorts of things just can't be scheduled.


Meet: Mr. Wormy(ies)


Lily's pet [gummie] worms.

Covered in dirt.

Kept in tupperware.

Yesterday, she asked me approximately 27 times if I
"wanna pet my wormy?"
?

Before Mr. Wormy, it was Nemo: the black piece of lint from one of my jackets she kept floating in a glass of water. Seriously, for days we had to carry that thing around. Nemo was unfortunately eliminated when he was accidentally dumped down a sink drain (to "return to the ocean").


Poor child. This is what happens when your mother is too wimpy for real pets.







2 comments:

Daron and Jamee said...

Hey...at least you dont have to clean up pet poop!
Jamee
xoxo

Sarah Hansen said...

Get a puppy! Get a puppy! oof oof oof oof oof oof. Get a Puppy!