Saturday, March 6, 2010

To Gamma & Pop's we go....

This is what my children looked like last Wednesday when I dropped them off with my mother...thank the heavens for the unconditional love of a grandparent...

*Lily's commentary on her self-picked ensemble:


"Mom, evweebody is jus gonna look in aw car and say 'Oh my word! Seee is sooo cute!"
(Mom, everybody is just gonna look in our car and say,
'Oh my word! She is sooo cute!')



That's right, girls.
(Because the only person who is going to see you in our car will be Gamma.)



And love the poses, Lily. Love love love the poses.
I will be so sad the day you stop wetting your hair under the faucet (your favorite "beauty" technique), sneaking on my red lipstick, and twirling around the house in an outfit just like the one above...


You girls are my smiles.

So please, stop growing up so fast.



































3 comments:

Sexy Beast said...

You know exactly who to blame....the mother and the father.....

Amy said...

um, does Lily have two different flip flops on?


That's just awesome.

Joan said...

Please tell me that sexy beast is Ryan??! hahaha. I swear it is.
I could die about Lily's pose with her knee turned in. She is a NATURAL! Watch out, Rae!!! haha.