Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Little Beast who wouldn't...


Share her puppy. Ever.



Or her plastic water containers... Ever.
Or wear her clothes...
Or keep her hair clippy in... Ever.


Or stay in her bed...



Yes indeed. Nothing screams "time for a third child!" like the loss of control of your second one. I figured a pregnancy, a newborn, and breastfeeding would be the perfect components to achieving balance in this situation, don't you?
Heaven help me.
Heaven.
Help.
Me.



But really, can you blame me for wanting more of these?

3 comments:

Sarah Hansen said...

Oh wow. I am so glad I will be home Friday. You look hot in those jeans and sexy boots and that loose boyfriend shirt. I need to get a new wardrobe. I think you will miss the days Lundie walks into your room with her ratty hair at 6 in the morning.....

Joan said...

NO! I CAN'T! NEVER EVER, EVER could I blame you for wanting more.
That picture of Lundy in her diaper in the backyard reminds me of you! haha. Is that oddly hilarious or what? I can just picture you as a chubby legged little girl throwing a tantrum b/c Dan did something to bug you. haha.
Oh, Rae. She takes cute, chubbiness to a whole new level. I can hardly stand it.

Natalie in Sparks said...

It will be fine, the good times always outweigh the bad right?

By the way I miss seeing you...are you starting to feel better?

I will give you a call this week!