Monday, July 5, 2010

Land that I love....




I love America.

And Lake Tahoe.

It was a perfect 4th of July weekend.



"To breathe the air the angels breathe - go to Tahoe."

Mark Twain



BeAcHes....



AnD SwImMin'....



AnD ThE WhOlE gAnG...



aNd SaRah reqUeStiNg PhOtoS oF HeRsElf...




AnD gRiLLE MaStEr HAaCk (sExY)....


aNd PaTriOtIc FrUit TaRts....



aNd CuCumBer MaNgo SalSa...



AnD FiNn...



aNd LoNdOn's DeFiniTioN of HaPpiNesS (juSt LiKe heR MaMa)...


AnD CaRd GaMes (in mY AwesOme FlaNnel jAckeT)...




AnD PoP ForEgoiNg a DaY of CamPaiGning tO wOrk with hiS
MoSt ImPorTant ConStituenTs...





AnD FiReWorKs.....


AnD My CreAtive GenIus wiTh tHis CapiTaLize/LoWer CaSe COolNesS.
aRe YoU AnNoyeD yEt?



AnD UnPaCkinG...


AnD IcE cReAm...




AnD LaSt BUt NoT LeAsT....



LoNdOn PeE'inG on SaRaH.




Yes, the PeRfEcT weekend.




(Thanks Mom & Dad)






















3 comments:

Joan said...

I have to say your 4th of July celebration pales in comparison to ours: dinner, party poppers, snaps, and red/white/blue rocket popsicles. Are you jealous?!
I am :)

Sarah Hansen said...

I think that picture of London after she went pee pee on me is quite hilarious....thanks for the photoshoot...I am sure Victoria's Secret will be contacting me soon. So much fun I LOVE LAKE TAHOE!!

Alexis said...

Open letter to Michelle Obama:
I'm not "for the first time in my life proud of my Country"....I am infinitely proud of my Country. Daily, Weekly, constantly. I find that the people who are most proud of America are those who have so much to be grateful and proud of in their lives. Certainly, my life gives me much to be grateful and proud of...perhaps Michelle - you have missed out in these areas. HOPE things improve for you. Maybe CHANGE is coming?
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Alexis Hansen