Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mary Mary Quite Contrary...




How does your garden grow?






As you can see, we have a wide (pun intended) variety of goods growing here.

The best harvest to come in November.


.....


Stay tuned!!!...results of our weekend projects coming up:

Lily and London's Room
*The Makeover Edition
*


In honor of Miss London getting her very own big girl bed.
(And as consequence of finally getting kicked out of our bed - which she climbs into every morning at 2am - in preparation for Miss Ellie Jane to soon occupy the position. We can't have sibling resentment, so London deserved a little celebration to kick off the upcoming middle child syndrome).











2 comments:

Mrs. Officer Andelin said...

It's true. Upcoming middle child. Oh my-thats my Carter right now. Makes me want to have 4 more to throw that off.

I'm excited to see what you do with the girlies room. How fun!

Jamee
xoxo

P.S. Your garden looks awesome!

Joan said...

You are TDF in that girlie apron over your baby belly. I LOVE it. You are one sexy garden lady :)
Ps: I am laughing that you are re-doing the girl's room. I have been making over every room in our house! haha. Serious nesting issues going on. Brandon comes home to something spray painted or rearranged every day!