Tuesday, November 23, 2010

RAE's FaVoRiTeS. Oprah ain't got nothin' on this.




1. The First Snow (even if it was a bit wimpy).






2. Sleeping Babies.



3. My Babies holding my Baby.




4. Holiday Oreos (they soak up the milk way better, I swear).






5. London Christmas Village.




6. Cozy socks.





7 -1. Girls off to church with Daddy.



7-2. A two and a half hour solid, quiet nap with Ellie while girls were at church with Dad.





8. Christmas project: PILLOWS!!!!
(the only thing I'm really capable of sewing)
Lots of them.
Stay tuned, you're gonna like em.














4 comments:

Ciara said...

I could just eat up your sleeping babies!!!!

Mrs. Officer Andelin said...

I thought of you Sunday when I saw Tyler with the girls at church. I'm glad you got to rest!

Jamee
xoxo

auntie mal said...

OH those girlies!!! they are beyond perfect rae:) and ps those oreos are amazing! (i ate some of yours when you were in costco!:)

love auntie mal

Amy M. said...

My dad just brought home reduced fat Oreos and it's like really, what's the point of that???