Thursday, December 16, 2010

Procrastinating.


It's 10:45pm and I should be in bed.

The problem is I won't go to bed until I can clean my sticky floors.

I despise, despise sticky floors. When you're walking across them, and you feel your sock sorta stick as you lift your foot...do you know what I'm talking about? Such an event triggers an almost cataclysmic internal "nails on a chalkboard" sensation inside of me. I'm willing to admit this reaction is a problem. I have three kids and should learn to deal.

I do love vacuuming though. It's like brushing your carpet's 'hair'.

But I hate mopping.

And I can't sleep if I have sticky floors.

Hence the {un}reason for this post.

In other revelations:

Dear Lily and London,



Remember how Mommy always sends you to your playroom to clean it up?



Well, I have to admit...


I know you're not cleaning. {Imagine that}


You never are. But, you are playing together.



It's why I send you.


I'm also pleased to see...

That London is in favor of breastfeeding. Only the best for her baby dolls, apparently.




............


And I just realized something.

You can't feel a sticky floor if you're not walking on it.

And instead lying in your bed.


So....................................... goodnight.
















1 comment:

Joan said...

Breastfeeding her BABY DOLL!? That is beyond precious! Mommy in the making. I LOVE IT.