Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Conundrums

It's a funny thing....


that the very people who make your house a real home....



are also the ones who destroy it.....

{Just made those beds}

It's remarkable that even after you've served a complete lunch and they swear up and down they've eaten to their fullest satisfaction, the moment you sit down to eat at the counter....


they climb up and scurry over in instant starvation, begging for a bite...


even if all I'm eating are their leftovers because I'm too tired to make my own meal....



It's a tragically bizarre phenomenon, this child-rearing business....
.
.
.
.
.
.
what drives you absolutely crazy is what you're someday sure to miss the most.















1 comment:

Joan said...

Look at YOU in your Sa-ssy workout spandies :) I wish we could work out together. I can't believe I still have 20lbs. to lose!? yuckie.