Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rub a dub dub



Ellie


Jane


in



the





tub.





Two favorite things in the whole wide world:

1. Bathing with my babies.

2. Saturday night Dairy Queen run.....in our pajamas.





"May I take your order?"
Wife: "Yes, I would like a small Reeses peanut butter cup blizzard with two scoops of cocoa fudge, half an extra scoop of Heath bar pieces - added to the bottom of the cup before stirring in any icecream, and after that only lightly blended in order to preserve the larger chunks of peanut butter."

Husband:
"Dairy Queen hates. you."




{Awesome robe}








Goodnight.

















5 comments:

Amy said...

The only thing cooler than your robe is your hot pink slipper on the dash.

Nice.

Did you get my email? I sent it to an email address I had for Tyler... if not... NO WORRIES.

xoxox
Amy

Mrs. Officer Andelin said...

Then, I would add an order of fries with ranch dressing.

Jamee
xoxo

Ashley said...

Ellie is so precious and adorable! I love late night Dairy Queen runs :) It's usually Baskin Robbins for us though!

Amy M. said...

I will always remember when I was on the phone with you one time and you went all the way to the gym, turned around and the next thing I knew I heard you ordering ice-cream (a McFlurry, I believe) and giving them your picky order. Loved it.
And love the baby bath time.
:)

Joan said...

OH THAT BAAABBBYYYYY!!!! I want to eat her. She is even more tempting than your DQ delight ("DQ hates you, Rae?!" made me laauuughhh!) I LOVE it!