Monday, February 28, 2011

Priceless.




I sat on hold.

For.....ev.........ER.

"Please wait for the next available representative....."
.
.
.
.
.


"Your call is very important to us......"
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Please wait for the next available representative......"
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Your call is very important to us....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please....OH YOU GET THE PICTURE."
.
.
.

You'd think they would design a system a little more user friendly for the folks calling to
PAY THEIR BILL.

Yeeeeesh.

Adding insult to injury.

The price of bearing children these days, it's appalling.

We're just paying off the last of Ellie-belle.

All those zeros, ouch.

I put the phone on speaker as I waited and turned to play with Ellie, who was rolling around like a little ball of chub on the floor.

She smiled up at me {as always. Sunshine baby. That's what her Mama calls her.}

Hi pretty girl.





And I thought,


"We got a smokin' deal."














3 comments:

Joan said...

Amen to that! I couldn't agree more. OH she is smooshy and squishy and delish! I love her too :)

Artfulife said...

Totally! She's adorable. Sorry we didn't make it to the park today. I'll call you later :)

Natalie in Sparks said...

That is such a cute perspective, I love it! She is a happy baby - what a blessing!