Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Best Part.


Today was a pretty rotten day. Nothing too out of the ordinary or alarm worthy, but annoying and rather bland and even ugly at times: full of lots of missed potential. It was just a bad day.

I'm forgiving myself for it.

However, it did end on a high note when Lily ran over and hugged London from behind before bed. London turned around and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I heard her whisper,

"We are best fweinds."

It's little messages like these that make me think Heavenly Father must be aware of my day (and my pleas with Him to help me get through it gracefully). With what feels like a pat on the back and smile He reminds me....along with Miss Scarlett....


tomorrow is another day.





















4 comments:

Shaun said...

So true Rachel! That is the sweetest thing! Hope you are having a better day!

jenniferoharra said...

Sorry Rachel - I just tried to post something and I think Shaun must have been on my computer because it said, Thank you Shaun! AHHHH So Shaun did not comment, it was me. :)

Sarah Hansen said...

New post please! With pictures too!!

Joan said...

Where oh where have you gone, friend?! No email :( No new blog post :( I am oh so lonely!