Monday, April 18, 2011

For dinner tonight

Still working on getting my camera - so soon!

Here's what my peeps will be having for dinner tonight (click titles for recipes):



(Idea and pic from Goop)
I won't be making my ricotta from scratch, but would like to try sometime....when I don't have children, or a husband, or errands to run, or bills to pay....or a realistic life for that matter. However, I bet it would be delish.

Rae's version:

Fresh Baguette
Carton of Ricotta cheese
grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh chopped herbs (I'll be using rosemary & chives)
Olive oil
Garlic

Mix a glug of olive oil with a clove or two of minced garlic. Slice baguette and brush with olive oil/garlic mixture. Toast lightly in the oven. Mix Ricotta, Parmesan cheese and herbs. Spoon onto bread and toast lightly again until warm in the oven. Serve!





Picture of Balsamic Chicken Cutlet over Spinach Salad with Mushrooms, Bacon and Warm Shallot Dressing Recipe



Here's to yummy spring dinners!


RAe






3 comments:

Joan said...

Can I come over for dinner?!
Ps: did I write you back a long email yet? I cant remember.
I don't think I have...

Anonymous said...

looks delicious! Nonna

Natalie in Sparks said...

sounds great! you can have me over for dinner anytime! Then I'll have you over and serve some kind of casserole. Fair exchange right?