Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It is time.

Before:






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After:








But don't be fooled. Truth be told this is my worst flip ever. It's going to need some major remedying, after staples and fabric folds gone completely awry. I just got crazy and went with it. Tyler came into the living room to find me with air compressor blasting, shooting staples like a machine gun.
Have you ever known something is not going well, and yet still refused to stop? It is just better to stop all together and resume after you've found a solution....but you don't.

Have you ever done it with clothes...forced the issue? Like the time when you knew something didn't look very good on you and yet you insistently tucked and sucked yourself into it, only to feel like a fat tub of lardy lard by 3pm. You take one glance in the mirror and remark, what on earth was I thinking?


The chair is my version of that.

I love the color. I love the concept. But the execution: that is another story.

I'll fix it one day. For now, it stays.

1 comment:

Mrs. Officer Andelin said...

I love that you didn't have to do anything to the little lamp table though...And with kids, the chair will probably get some kind of stain on it anyway and you will be forced to recover within a year or so...

Everything looks great. I love it!
Jamee
xoxo