Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Sweet Life Presents:











































We are happy.

Enjoying the sudden jump into warm weather....

Of particular note today: Ellie Jane in the back yard this evening, playing on a blanket in the grass while the girls were on the trampoline.
I was inside watching from the kitchen, tidying things up. It was a lovely summer scene.

Until the sprinklers came shooting on.

Enter me, Lily and London screaming and running to save our poor baby.
{Mighty fine parenting.}

Ellie was fine, 
London ran to her room crying and shouting at all of us (typical), 
and Lils and I promptly dried her off. 


All's well that ends well.




Welcome Summer!











2 comments:

Joan said...

Oh my goodness! Darling, darling, darling. Can't say that word enough!!!
I NNNEEEEEEDDDD at least one little girl in my life! I can't get enough of yours. Can't wait to come visit. Soon.

Ps: I was the beast that rolled her eyes at Emily's (bloom) road trip post?! oops :(

Joan said...

pss: you just got your hair done didn't you? It looks SOOO fresh and blonde and summer-y. LOVE it. You look fabulous in general you pretty girl :)