Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Sweet Life Presents: Thanksgiving Part 1









Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Tyler: "What the heck is the Macy's parade?"

"It's what  girls watch on Thanksgiving."
(football? bleh.)



"Hey Mom!...



"When is Santa going to come?"


Getting restless.....losing patience....


Until....



I shink I shee shomething!!!!....
("I think I see something!")




Can it be?!!!


SANTA!!!!



Hiiiiiii Santaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!





What could be better than a Christmas tree in your house during the holidays?


Children.























2 comments:

Ira Hansen and Sons Plumbing said...

Oh My!!! If those faces and expressions don't just melt the Grinch's heart - then nothing will.
Thank goodness for the joy and awe that children bring with them.
MOM

Joan said...

You captured that moment PERFECTLY! And I couldn't agree more--The Spirit of Christmas is most abundant when children are around :)