Thursday, December 8, 2011

Be afraid, be very afraid.



Lily : "I don't like Carlee! I can't go to school!!! She is just RUINING! MY! LIFE!"

Mom: "What? Why do you say that Lu, what is going on?"

Lily: "She's ruining it! she's RUINING! EVERYTHING!!!"

Mom: "Why?!"

Lily: "Cuz she's messin' with my boyfriend."

London: "Lulee....what if you jus kish (KISS) Jackson and then Daa daaaaaa daaa daaaaa (sounding out the wedding march tune)????!!!!!!"


Lily and London: ROLLING LAUGHTER, SILLY SNORTS, ENDLESS GIGGLES......

..................................................................


Messing. with. my. boyfriend.?

Honestly, I am speechless.

And we know it takes a heckofva lot to do that.

Most information of this nature is given to me second-hand through Auntie Sarah, who takes Lily out for a pedicure and returns with dirty details of Lily's confessions during a  foot-scrub. Through the mixture of utter shock/laughter/adoration/horror, she agrees emphatically:
 I. am. doomed.


Home-school anyone?










2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Ahh...the joys of having girls...you lucky lady :) Too bad you are doomed since they are so dang cute just like their mama :) Anyways...I would love to send you a Christmas card (I know you are excited...wink) so can you e-mail me your address...thanks bunches! Merry Christmas!

Sara
skkarrasch@gmail.com

Brandon Koplin said...

We are doomed together!!! What are we going to do with these children of ours!?!?