Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nesting Gone Wild.

















Hair is a full-on-business in this household. 
I'm about to have five women to regularly assemble. 

Mama's gotta get serious.
Mama's gotta get her game on.







One of the last pending items of the nesting fervor has been to organize the dismal abyss of hair accessories scattered throughout our bathrooms. Hair pieces are much like our stuffed animals: skanky little vermin who breed and multiply in dark places only to pounce on you when you least expect it. 
I open a cupboard and find myself buried under heaps of ribbon and rubberbands, searching for that one.dang.bow.that.i.just.know.goes.with.that.outfit.


Today I dedicated an ENTIRE DAY to conquering this beast. And I give you our system: Call me Martha.


Clips on ribbon: 
Who needs a towel rack anyways? Am i right?


Color coded drawers: The little ladies NOW know just where to put the headbands and hair ties they are so anxious to rip out at the end of a day. 






Lils and I also indulged in a day of revamping some Springtime headbands.
And would ya believe she even allowed a photo shoot! 



Lundy girl briefly (and after much begging) got in on the action.

Spring time fedora...get outta town.







So, hmmmm, just where does this leave us?

Baby clothing stocked? Check.
Diapers ready? Check.
 Laundry folded? Check.
40 pounds gained? Check.
Hair pieces assembled and ready 
for the Spring fashion launch
CHECK. CHECK. CHECK.


Folks, I think we're ready for another baby girl.







1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you.

I remember around this time last year, I was checking things off my list everyday too. Oh my...nesting sure gets hings done, that's for sure!

xoxo