Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Three delights.





1. Nobody loves a bowl of ice cream

 more
 than
 Lundy girl.
 And nobody loves Lundy girl
 more than
 me.
{Daddy might come in for a close tie...he's pretty smitten with her too}





2.  See's Blueberry Truffles. I purchased an entire box of just these truffles.
They are like my pregnancy advent calendar. Only I don't just get one a day. Maybe two, or three...or...


3.  A good dose of inspiration.
Listen to it while folding laundry, washing dishes, or getting ready in the morning. It's what I do. I'm always on the search for the latest good podcast/devotional/debate to listen to: helps to keep my mind in high places (even while arm deep scrubbing a toilet).
















1 comment:

Joan said...

Hey! I just finished a bowl of ice cream myself! :)
That London is a girl after my own heart--and Max's for that matter...b/c there is NO ONE who loves sweet anything more than Mr. Max.
Yet another reason why Max and Lily would be better and James and London. They balance each other a bit better, I think.
Sooo glad I have it all figured out. haha.