Saturday, April 21, 2012

She's here.



Thrilled to introduce.....



Emerson Alexis Haack
Born April 19th, 2012  4:04pm
7 lbs 11 oz






So perfect.

................................................



Meeting her sisters:



She was an instant hit.



Even Miss Ellie Jane took right to her...

 Oy! Wish us luck with this combo...!








...........................................


My four daughters are here!

There aren't words fit to describe the feeling.




One happy Mama,

Rae














11 comments:

Joan said...

Totally crying. I'm so so happy, Rae. She is straight from heaven. Such a beauty. There is nothing so sweet as a newborn babe.
Well done mama :)

Alex said...

She's adorable, congratulatons! I also LOVE her name.

Melissa said...

AHHHH!!! love the name emerson! soo cute!! congratulations! =))

amo said...

Congratulations Haack & Hansen families!! Emerson is one lucky girl! What adventures those four girls will have. :) :) :)
xoxo

Natalie in Sparks said...

congratulations! She is soo beautiful - just like her sisters! I love the name too, very cute! I hope you are doing well and feeling good. Great job!

Emily said...

Wow!! She is so adorable! I love this pictures of your girls, London's face is PRICELESS!! And Ellie reaching for her melts my heart. Congrats!

Emily Anne said...

Melt my heart! Look at all those beautiful girls.
Congratulations!
xoxo

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is simply beautiful. I love the pictures and how adorable all your girls are together.
Perfect family!

PS: We are having another boy :)

Kendall K said...

Congrats Rachel!! Your girls are adorable!

Sarah Gurries said...

I look at these pictures daily. Can't wait to meet Emerson tomorrow :) I am sure I will be obsessively in love with her as much as I am her sisters.

renee said...

Congrats Haack family!! You have a beautiful new addition!