Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom.







Emerson Alexis was named after 
Alexis Margaret Ann Lloyd-Hansen.

My Mom.

What a comforting word that is, isn't it? Who doesn't need a Mother?

And to get a good one? My husband and I were both lucky to have first-hand knowledge of such an unspeakable gift. We have good Moms.

It was important to me to that my daughter carry on her name, because if my girls feel half as much love and appreciation towards me someday as I do now for her....


I'll consider my job well done.




Happy Mother's Day.












4 comments:

Joan said...

These photos are gorgeous Rae. What beautiful little women they are :)
You have the honor of raising four future mothers. They will be blessed by the legacy & example of you and your mother.
Happy Mothers Day to you my dear friend.

Lacianfrusaglieria said...

These pictures are just tooo cute!
Your job is really well done!!

Katy Nicole. said...

Rae,
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! You've set quite the standard..you just don't come across mothers like you everyday! Thank you for all the encouragement you've given me!
Katy :)

Alexis said...

Oh my...when you were a wee little babe in my arms you made my heart jump for joy! You still do :)
What is necessary for good mothering is to have AMAZING KIDS to raise. You truly all have given me the greatest experience life could ever offer. How I love my hooligans and their hooligans. It makes me smile and cry all at the same time (something only mothers know how to do at the same time:)
Thank you Rae...
MOM