Monday, June 25, 2012

Meal Planning Mondays: not TECHNICALLY edible, but you can't blame us for trying.





Pardon the interruption in recipe planning, but I think you can see I had much more important things to attend to in San Francisco this past week. My sweet chubber wubber chunky little edible monkey nephew Sawyer was born. Oh boy is he CCCCcccccUUttTTTTeee.



I don't know which is more miraculous to behold:
 The birth of a new baby
the birth of new parents
or the birth of a new family.




impossible to choose.


Welcome to the world Mister Sawyer!
I want to pinch your cheeks already.


Love,

Auntie Raerae





3 comments:

Ashley said...

These pictures melt my heart. They are the perfect little family!!

Joan said...

How exciting!!! What a beautiful boy and such a strong, handsome name!
Congratulations to the Hansen and Gurries families!

Melissa said...

he is so so cute! i hope you got to come down and see him, or that you do sometime soon! you totally do just want to squish him. =)