Monday, July 9, 2012

Meal Planning Mondays: Linkage.


Brunette Rae here....

Exploring my darker side...


Did you enjoy your Independence Week?


We sure did! Spent the 4th with some good friends and fam at the pool...

{Our Cute Little Thomas Man and Daddio Vince}




{London attacking Uncle CWISTOMER}





And now for the sad part:

I have no pictures of prepared food for you today. 
Just LINKS!

I'll have my game on again next week. But in the mean time, these ARE favorite recipes in my arsenal.






I'm off to blast away Donovan Frankenreiter pandora and clean house today.
My kitchen looks like a moldy science experiment.


Now go enjoy your Monday whydontcha.




















2 comments:

Joan said...

I llooooovvvve the headband thingy! You look GORGEOUS! I am dying about your hair...I really, really love it on you. It makes your blue eyes all the more lovely and piercing.
You so pwettty Wae! :)
No, really...you are. It sounds like I'm being silly and I am but I'm also being serious about you and your hair b/c you and hair are a serious matter. Okay, I'm shutting up now. I sound like an idiot.

Emily said...

First of all, you are the ONLY person I know that can pull off really dark and really blonde. Love it! Second of all, I see pictures of uncle Cwistomer but no pictures of Sawyer. I DEMAND pictures of him. Thanksomuch.