Sunday, September 9, 2012

and rae takes a break.



I need to take a little break peeps. I'm sorry for putting off another meal-planning monday. I intend on getting that whole scene cleaned up and more functional in the near future.

But life is busy and I have too much mama-ing to do and I swore myself up and down that this blog will remain a labor of love, not a labor of more labor

But you should go see 2016.

In theaters now.

I have long been a fan of thinker Dinesh D'Souza. 

Big time fan. As in I was just finishing up a chapter of the...hmmm .... 7th book of his I've voraciously plowed through before Tyler insisted it was time to finally get in the car and go see his documentary. Weird? Maybe. But i don't care!


Back soon!












1 comment:

Joan said...

And Rae is SUPER DUPER HOT!
Look at you in your sassy fitted jeans, camel colored skinny belt and matching shoes along with that fun tassel necklace!
You are a hot, hot, hot Mom, Rae.
Ps: Love your creative 2016 representation. How clever of you, you clever girl :)