Friday, November 30, 2012

The World's Most Comprehensive Photo Journal of a Family Adventure (eeek!): PART TWO.



yep!!! That's right! 

Thanks to an overly generous outrageously magical wonderful so exciting early Christmas present from two very special Santas:


this crew headed down to a favorite Mexican oasis!



{and don't worry, lily just wants you to believe she could be drowning. homegirl is a FISH}

and you'll have to forgive the wide-eyed touristy binge on pictures.

i couldn't help myself. and seeing as this is the only official family record i keep up on, this is a no-holds-barred documentation. you've been warned! 


the resort.

YES. I KNOW.

the last time i was in Cabo was seven years ago. I was barely prego with my first child and BARFING UP THE PLACE. I cried one day at a restaurant and I saw this couple holding a baby. I thought, well that will be nice. Maybe one day i'll come back with a baby.

Prophetic.

Try FOUR.






the digs...


the views....!

YES. I KNOW. AGAIN!.





we loved having quality time with our peeps...



our ride around the resort....


which was one of london's highlights.

mom...i don't want to walk to the pool. can i jus call a cawt (cart)? 
my belly is hurding (hurting)...
my feet are ti-ed (tired)...
i feel sleepy...













it was so, sooo fun.

THANK YOU POPPA AND NONNA!!!


(and sorry, still not done yet)

Thanksgiving dinner coming right up!










3 comments:

Melissa Lowry said...

ok, i'm so incredibly jealous. i want to go to mexico so bad!! it looks fabulous.

Joan said...

Shut up! Spoiled brats! As magical as it all looks I know that any vacation with kids is a JOB...but that job might as well be happening by the pool with a pina colada in your hand!
PS: Died laughing at the ” that was prophetic. Try FOUR!” Haha!

Katy Nicole. said...

Looks like y'all had an awesome vacation (and much deserved)!! Can't wait to hear all about it. You are one hot mama... love the head scarf w/the maxi dress! Glad your back!