Monday, January 28, 2013

Meal Planning Mondays: back with my BEST recipe ever.













































...............................................................

Have you missed Meal Planning Mondays?!

Well, I am ready to get back in the saddle. With a few changes. First, I promise recipes that will not require nearly the amount of work and turnaround time as the one posted above ( that is one hellava recipe but repeatability not, I caution!: NOT guaranteed:)).  

I will  post our meals as I cook, create, test, and approve them. However, it is hard to regularly photograph multiple decent looking meals every week. And I am NO CHEF! I am a mere RECIPE SHARER. So, I've decided that every Monday I will post, at minimum, links to my meal plan for the week. I'll be sure to also post full recipes and photos of whatever I've managed to cook that week. So hopefully, every Monday you can stop by and know that there will be at least four recipes worth linking up and trying.
Happy Meal Planning!

..................................................................

This week's line-up (click titles for links):


(plug: vegan night! don't tell your fam - they won't notice)







3 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Glad you are back...but I'm confused is this an announcement? Should I be saying congratulations?

rae said...

HA! NO NO NO! No announcement! :) Re-reading it I can see how it was confusing. I was simply explaining how the photographed Miss Emerson came to be.

So as much as I like a good surprise, we have no intentions of once again ignoring the laws of human reproduction anytime in the near future. ;)

Joan said...

She IS delicious! I would like to have her fat cheeks for dessert!
Rae, you make beautiful babies!