Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hair Doage and Hello Pinterest!












K, like Tyler would say: I am 21st century challenged.

But I am trying to figure out this Pinterest thing.

Look to my right sidebar to link up to follow my boards!
However, I still don't know exactly how to link up and follow others' boards?

Sock Bun Tutorial HERE.
(My version is a low-interpretation. Sometimes I just can't handle that amount of hair on TOP of my head.)

Wandering French Braid Tutorial can be found HERE. 



I'm a work in progress!





2 comments:

Joan said...

You. Are. Beautiful.

I love the low sock bun. I am not a fan of my hair on top of my head either. Your version is perfect.
I miss you. Will you hurry up and move to SoCal so I can visit?! :)

Alex said...

Pintrest is the most addicting sight you'll ever encounter. I may need therapy if the site were to ever disappear. Welcome to the dark side. :)