Tuesday, July 2, 2013

meet my fam.


I will be on vacation visiting family for the next few weeks. No posts until then. In the meantime, family photos from my side have arrived!

 ..............................................................................

It all started here:

{{my parents! Ira and Alexis}}

{{Siblings by birth order: Daniel, ME!, Jacob, Sarah, Ian, Forrest, Mallory, Larissa}}

 {{Daniel, Ali, Finnan, Forrest, and Baby Boy on the way!}}

{ {yours truly. i'm not in love with this photo but whatevs.}}

 {{Jacob, Erica, and two baby BOYS on the way!}}

 {{Sarah, Christopher, and Sawyer}}

 {{Our Gigi}}
{{also known as Grandma Sharon}}


{{The Grandkiddles. Best part}}
{{By Birth order: Lily, London, Finnan, Ellie Jane, Forrest, Emerson, Sawyer, Baby Boy #8, and not pictured but on the way Baby Boys #9/10!}}
Are you keeping up with this?



Happy 4th of July!


See you in a couple weeks!


rae

{{Photography by Darby Ann.}}





3 comments:

Joan said...

The photo with the kids and the numbers is adorable. What a cute idea.
I love this family! :)

Joan said...

Christopher and your dad have braces! I love when adults aren't afraid to go for it and get them. Having a confident, pretty smile is so worth braces.
As I'm writing this comment I'm thinking to myself, "Wait, I think I've already commented on this post and Rae just hasn't published it yet?" haha.
Oh well. You get two from me...I think? :)

Rachel Haack said...

I love Joanie comments:) sorry I didn't post until now, away from computer!