Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Haack family 2013.




We enjoyed a special visit over the holiday weekend. Papa Don, Nonna, and Uncle Alex came and spoiled us. It was so fun having them. Since we were all together, we decided to take drive up to my favorite apple orchards and update the family photos.



The original four:

I think God noticed the woeful imbalance of testosterone that poor Nonna had to deal with for all those years...so, later, He decided to get some girls up in that hizzie...









I am so grateful for this family. :)


Photos taken by yours truly. 







4 comments:

Alexis said...

Love this Haack Family!!! Grateful we have them in our lives and that they spoil you and the girls so delightfully.
It is a joy to take this journey through life sharing you with such great people...
MOM

Lori Haack said...

Ahhh....thanks for the tribute! We had a wonderful weekend and loved spoiling everyone. You did a beautiful job creating a nice family photo album for us. Thanks for the hospitality and love to all!
Nonna & Pop

Ashley said...

I love that not only you are a hop, skip and a jump away from the total "Cali" beach scene but you also have this beautiful Countryside in your backyard. I think I am more in love with the Countryside and of course your family album it's perfect and so is the view!

Rachel Haack said...

I know, seriously....I'm beginning to understand why millions of people pack it in down here. California landscape is some of Gods finest work (in my opinion)!