Thursday, December 5, 2013

emerson alexis.


oh man am i intoxicated with this one lately. i love this age too, she's my ultimate little pal. either on my hip or at my feet, toddling around and exploring our house and bringing all sorts of good feelings. and she's ssssuper cuddly. you don't always get that with a baby, so when you do you gotta soak it up real nice like. we frequently hug throughout the hours of the day just because we can. when i pick her up she folds her arms inward and shimmies her body like she's trying to burrow straight into my chest. then she rests her head on my shoulder with her face turned into my neck and we squeeeeeze tight. perfect fit.


3 comments:

Emily said...

You love this age? You can take my 19 month old :)

Rachel Haack said...

@ Emily
Haha! Well said!
I should have clarified that I didn't love this age with *every one of my children.:) Good luck with your cute stinker!

Rachel Haack said...

@ Emily
Haha! Well said!
I should have clarified that I didn't love this age with *every one of my children.:) Good luck with your cute stinker!