Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's the most musical tttttttime of the yyyyyyyear!


Aww shucks folks, it's that time of year. Only this year I am missing my old piano students.
It's the first time in 6 years that I will not be in Reno holding my annual Christmas piano recital with them...



my previous students. sniff sniff. such good kids...

However! When we moved I decided I couldn't completely give up teaching piano. I could no longer handle teaching as many students, but I decided I could handle just a few.

We hosted a fun, much smaller, piano recital in our home last week. It was fun. 

We ate dinner. 


and enjoyed a star studded performance of christmas songs and carols....


{my new little group of super stars. aren't they the cutest? love them all. my offspring included!}



 It was fun.
I may be biased, but I think the piano is the most beautiful instrument to hear playing during Christmas.

A few holiday favorites:

The Piano Guys.
aaaaaaaMAZING.
and
Jarrod Radnich.

Do yourself a Christmas favor and listen to these. I dare you to not get goosebumply tingly all inside.







No comments: