Sunday, June 15, 2014

Manly Men.


Today I will be thinking of all of the amazing fathers I am surrounded by. I sure love my babies and children, and hate to think of what life would be like for us without the incredible love and support we have from the men in our lives. Thank the heavens above for GOOD FATHERS.

Especially feeling sentimental today for my own. I sure love you, Dad. Thanks for being a much needed {and often leaned upon} rock in my life.

A few Father's Day links

*The Haack Ladies will be serving the following breakfast for their #1 man:

*I think this was awfully sweet (plus, I know the guy):

*And because once wasn't enough...


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!









1 comment:

Joan said...

The gift of eloquent, purposeful writing must be a general Hansen gift bc that post by Jacob is beautiful.