Saturday, February 21, 2015

rest.



Hello friends,

It has been a tough month, so Rae is officially signing off for a hiatus for a time. Because sometimes quiet is the only state-of-being that feels right. In the meantime I'm hoping you have yourself a lovely last few weeks of winter. 

Spring is coming...

rae


ps. Thank you so much for your support of the GoFund Campaign for my little sister and future niece/nephew. I have spent many nights in tears over the goodness of humanity. There is sadness in life, but there is also so much love. It's all quite overwhelming. This fund will officially close in the next few days. To read Mikey and Mallory's story or to help donate, please visit here.






1 comment:

Emily said...

Come back soon, I don't know what I'll do with out you. Much love!