Thursday, April 2, 2015

the daily emerson chronicles.






morning hair. shaZAM.





{enjoying a bit of my yogurt indeed.}



Rub a dub.



Potty time. In which a favorite potty video (here) is watched...


{I'm not really going to go to the bathroom, you know that right?}

gymnastics...



{nailed it.}



dentistry...

 {nailed it. again.}

nudity...

{i just love it when the smell of urine marks mother's favorite parlor furniture, don't you?}


quiet time...

 {sure. i'll be quiet. wwwwinky face.}


walks...


{move out da wayi'm so sassEH...}


extracurriculars...


 {on paper? rrrright.}




 {i can explain.}



 {actually, i can't explain. i'm busting' outta this joint.}


{yeah, about last night while you were sleeping...}


{the jar of brown sugar? what jar of brown sugar? i have no idea what you are talking...}






{oh snap. busted. i'm outta here!....}


 {ellie jane did it.}

 {no. i'm not lying. would these eyes lie? no, i'm not smiling}

 {but look how pretty the orange is on the carpet!...}


TIME OUT...




{whatevs. I'm still awesome.}


{see ya. wouldn't wanna be ya.}









3 comments:

renee said...

This totally made me laugh!
What is this potty video you speak of? I need something to keep Aubree entertained for longer than 2 seconds in hopes that she will actually do something on the potty!

Rachel Haack said...

Renee!!!

Just posted link above:)

Fab British video...only the best for our bums!

Btw, Your insta feed of aubree is a highlight of my days!!! That charmer! That sass!!! Let's please get them together to play sometime when I'm in town?!

renee said...

So I must give a BIG thanks to you for sharing these little snip-its into your life. That potty video did the trick for us! Aubree LOVED it and requested "princess" every time I made her sit on the potty for the first week. She is now, 3.5 weeks later, COMPLETEY potty trained! At 21 months! Miracle I tell you. Being a first timer at all this I had absolutely NO clue where to even start. If it wasn't for reading this and trying that video for ourselves I would still be eye-ball deep in diapers! Many thanks! Keep sharing, I love reading! 😘