Monday, May 11, 2015

Meal Planning Mondays.


Hello friends,

How was your weekend?

Ours was quite lovely. I was completely spoiled and enjoyed quite a bit of rest yesterday (Mother's Day should be about unlimited napping for Moms!). I was bombarded early with a yummy breakfast (blueberry pancakes!) in bed, and surrounded by my sweethearts who each excitedly gave me my "pwesents". The best, homemade kind of presents that break your heart in a million good ways, causing you to pledge forever that you will try your best to be worthy of these little people and their pure hearts.  



I'm going to slowly but surely clean up this blog site. I'm looking around for a good design hire, do you know anyone good? If so, do share! I would like to do some serious housekeeping here at Rae's Corner.

In the meantime, here is another sporadic edition of Meal Planning Mondays for menu ideas. This feature cannot die, I simply must have a space in which I can talk food.

Most of the recipes I select are ready in about 30 minutes and are good for you too! I don't know about you, but evenings are crazy busy in our household. We're trying our darndest to sit down for a meal together at least 4 days a week, and boy has it been a doozy. 





Enjoy feeding your peeps!

Over n out,

Rae



No comments: