Thursday, December 24, 2015

Visions of Christmas: The Photo Dump.



{my first official year taking my big girls to the nutcracker ballet!}

{we attended with our good friends, emily & grace}

 {love my big girls and special occasions like these to do "big girl" stuff}

 {i got them each a nutcracker to remember our night. i'm hoping to build them a collection over the years that they can have in their own homes someday.}

 {christmas home re-do! it's clean this time. this ONE AND ONLY TIME.}










 {the great christmas tree hunt!}



 {and of course, peppermint hot chocolate}

 {cheers!}



 {family movie night: pizza and even more cocoa!}

 {corner bakery: pancakes for dinner!}

 {school christmas program!}



{christmas in the magic kingdom!}

 {elsa's frozen village}


 {frozen show with my little mini-me}

 {it's snowing!}





 {we happened to be there the night with the christmas choir. joy to the world! unbelievable!}



a busy, wonderful bunch of merry making indeed.


:)



1 comment:

Joan said...

Your house is DREAMY! I need the "Rae Touch" in my home. Will you come be my designer!?